High-Quality Battery Backup System Installation
Solar battery installations have never been more popular—and for good reason! Battery systems offer peak energy management, power backup, durable, and are readily available. Learn more about battery installation from San Francisco's preferred installer, SolarUnion!
Your solar panels will produce a lot of clean energy! But unfortunately for most homeowners, they will produce the most when nobody’s home to enjoy it.
Rooftop solar panels produce the most during the peak afternoon hours. During this time, most people are at work and kids are away at school. This means a significant part of your energy passes back to the grid to be used somewhere else. But this doesn't have to be the case! Solar batteries have you covered.
Solar battery installations offer a variety of benefits. Keep more of your solar energy production. Protect your family from power outages. Invest in long-lasting energy storage technology. Just to name a few!
How Does a Battery Backup System Work?
Energy storage solutions use both smart hardware and software applications to power your home. During the day, your panels charge the battery using excess solar power.
As your panels produce less, more and more energy is pulled from the battery. At night, or during a power outage, your home pulls exclusively from the battery. This ensures you can continue functioning normally with minimal interruption or disruptions.
The benefits of a battery backup system with your solar energy system include:
- Power supply stabilization: Keep your lights on during power outages and avoid disruptions to your life. All without the hassle and upkeep of a backup generator.
- Peak energy usage management: Avoid extremely expensive peak-time energy costs with our state-of-the-art software. Our software helps you avoid using public grid power during the most expensive points in the day. Keeping more money in your pocket!
- Self-sufficient: Our battery backup systems can draw energy from the public grid to charge—but they mainly use the excess energy made by your panels. This means you don’t have to worry about the high cost of keeping them topped off!
- Durability: Our systems are backed by a full 10-year warranty on all parts and labor! Enjoy premium energy storage technology for years to come.
- Ready availability: No waiting around to get your job done. Our experts can get one of these systems installed in your home within just a few short days!
Most homeowners aren't familiar with the newest energy solutions on the market. This is normal! Call the experts at SolarUnion for help. We thoroughly evaluate your needs, offer honest recommendations, and value complete transparency. We pride ourselves on treating your experience with the utmost!
Don't hesitate to give us a call to discuss your options and schedule your installation today!
Maximize Your Solar Energy Investment with Battery Backup Systems
Investing in solar panels is a great way to reduce your reliance on traditional energy sources and lower your utility bills. However, to truly maximize the benefits of your solar energy system, consider adding a battery backup system. This allows you to store excess energy generated by your solar panels for use during power outages or when energy demand is high, ultimately increasing your energy independence and resilience.
Benefits of adding a battery backup system to your solar energy system include:
- Energy independence during power outages
- Maximized use of solar energy by storing excess power
- Reduced reliance on the grid and traditional energy sources
- Lower energy bills by using stored solar energy during peak demand times
- Increased environmental sustainability by further reducing carbon emissions
Our team of professionals at SolarUnion can assess your solar energy system and recommend the best battery backup options to complement your setup. Schedule a consultation today to learn more about how a battery backup system can enhance your solar energy investment.
“I paid no money down and am saving instantly off my electricity bills. I now enjoy the benefits of a high-quality solar system. To make things even better, thanks to the solar addition my property has definitely experienced an increase in resale value.” - Michael
SolarUnion battery system installations work even when the power goes out. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for many systems offered by our competitors.
Many of our competitors link both your panels and your backup system to the same inverter. This inverter is connected to the public power grid. As such, when the grid goes down during a blackout, your inverter has to shut down for safety, and you still experience the power outage.
This isn’t the case at SolarUnion. Our energy storage solutions separate your solar backup battery from your main grid in two different inverters. This keeps your battery system separate—and your lights on even during a power outage.
Solar Battery Options
You've likely heard of the Tesla Powerwall. But you may not know that there's a number of premium battery options available.
We are committed to offering the most innovative solutions to our customers. We always customize your battery backup project—pairing the battery and software to your specific needs. This allows us to install whole home energy storage systems to your space no matter the size and scope.
We will analyze your energy needs and offer storage solutions to match. We even offer modular systems and high-energy-output systems, so you know your home’s energy will be protected 24/7.
Want to learn more about our solar energy storage solutions throughout San Francisco and the Bay Area?