Customized Solar Power Solutions for All of California - (888) 815-6633
When many think of solar energy, the picture that comes to mind is often unsightly panels stuck onto a roof. But did you know that your solar options may include far more than just panels? More than that, going green with solar energy is a beautiful addition to your home that actually increases the value of your property.
Reliable California & San Francisco Solar Power Developer
All Our Roof Installations Benefit From The Following:
- Ownership from day 1 with a 25-year service and maintenance agreement at no extra charge
- Trina Solar, the undisputed #1 solar panel manufacturer in the world
- High efficiency panels through our partnerships with Panasonic INC and SunPower
- Optimization and monitoring panel by panel to maximize production and fight shade issues
- Reliable German inverters that last (four decades+ in the market)
- Permanent Electric Consumption Offset
- 25-Year Trifecta Performance Guarantee
- $1 million roof integrity coverage
- Performance guarantee on parts and workmanship
How Many Solar Panels Do I Need?
The answer to this question will really vary based on the home and the occupant’s energy needs. One household may require a lot more energy to be produced from their solar system than another home. In order to calculate the right number of panels needed, you will need to factor in the following.
You Will Need To Consider The Following:
- The amount of kilowatt hours or electricity usage your home utilizes each month
- The solar panels power rating
- The amount of cloud or shade coverage your home receives
- The square footage of your property
- The size of the solar panels that are being installed
As the Bay Area tends to experience more cloudy weather, you may also want to consider investing in an energy storage solution, such as abattery back-up system. This will allow you to store and save the energy for later use. It’s best to contact a professional San Francisco solar installer to gain a better understanding of the panel options that are best for your home.
Ready to make the switch to clean, renewable solar energy? Contact our San Francisco solar panel installation experts today by calling (888) 815-6633!
“I highly recommend Solar Union” - Howie C.S.
The type of solar system you require will largely depend upon the size of your home, your monthly energy needs, and your home's level of sun exposure. To get maximum benefit out of your system, be sure to learn about whether your home is has modernized electrical panels. Let our experts in San Francisco solar power evaluate your California property and design a custom system that fits your needs and budget so you can start saving money. You can learn more about the benefits of solar power by contacting us today.
Trusted Diamond Certified Solar Energy Company
SolarUnion offers full-service and comprehensive turnkey energy solutions to meet your home’s needs. We take the time to look at your property and thoroughly evaluate the best course of action to help you start saving from day one. With our Bay Area solar energy company's team of knowledgeable technicians on your side, you can rest assured that you are partnering with the best in California.
What is Diamond Certified?
- A 12 step certification process
- Involves a survey of customers who have received service
- Companies must score above a certain threshold
- Companies must pass all credential-based ratings (insurances and state requirements)
- Companies are monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure quality
- Companies commit to The Diamond Certified Performance Guarantee
Call us today to learn more about our California & San Francisco solar system installation services or contact us online to speak to one of our technicians.
Not enough sun on your roof? No problem! Our talented San Francisco solar installers use the highest quality components to design and build a solar energy system on your property. Ground-mounted residential solar allows for seasonal adjustability based on the position of the sun, so you are always capturing the highest concentration of the sun’s rays.
Ground Mounting Is Ideal For:
- Maximizing solar energy savings
- Homes where the roof is shaded by trees
- When the roof is too old
- Where there are neighborhood restrictions
- When you have a lot of unused land
We also install solar EV charging stations for electric cars, allowing you to charge your vehicle using the power of the sun. Whatever your solar needs may be, our Diamond Certified solar company can be part of the solution you need.
San Francisco Solar Panel Installation
Solar energy has never been so easy to harness. Take advantage of California's average 260 days of sunlight and 3000 hours of sunshine every year by putting it toward renewable energy. Put all that natural energy to work for you both for the environmental benefits and the personal benefits that can help you save money on your utility bills. California has ambitious plans to produce a large percentage of power from renewable energy over the next two decades. Stay on the edge of what is happening by contributing and benefiting from the incentives currently available for solar energy producers.
Solar Panel Incentives To Consider:
- The price of solar panels has fallen dramatically in the past decade - This is especially noteworthy when you consider how much more expensive electricity has become. These electrical companies are known for costly price hikes and they are becoming more and more frequent so take control of your power by consulting our San Francisco solar panel installation experts today.
- The cost of solar energy is relatively cheap compared against other sources - The monthly savings are becoming more robust each year. Some estimates are that you could save up to $20,000 over the course of a solar panel's lifetime. Savings depend on how much electricity you use and how many solar panels you install.
- Maintenance is minimal once installed but the returns are long-lasting - Our solar panels are state-of-the-art and require little to no maintenance. So outside of the price of installation, the cost to your pocketbook is next to nothing.
- Selling the energy you produce may provide more benefits - If you install enough solar panels, you can actually make enough energy to sell to the electrical grid. Turn a cost into a business by consulting our San Francisco solar panel installation experts today.
- The solar tax credit can significantly offset costs - The federal tax credit in 2020 is at 26% which means you can deduct 26% of the cost of installation from your federal taxes. In 2021 that number will be 22% and there is no set amount for 2022 so act now to save more.
For individuals interested in the money-saving, energy-reducing, and ecologically beneficial rewards of a solar-equipped property, we offer financing and 0% down options to make the transition even easier. SolarUnion is always ready to educate you on the potential output of your new system so that you can be confident about what your investment will provide.