Powering autonomy with resilience and reliability.Request A Consultation
Why Work with SolarUnion?
- We have the best power output warranty in the industry (25 Year Comprehensive Warranty) – You won’t have to suffer through vague, superficial protection. With over 90% guaranteed energy production after 25 years, our linear warranty can’t be beaten. That means we set up the system to assure realistic levels of power provided by the life of each module. The modules will be optimally placed with a 25-year roof penetration guarantee. You will also be provided a 25-year extended triple guard guarantee covering parts and performance of your solar system, as well as the necessary labor for repairs. To make sure your total system is covered, you will have a 25-year extended warranty on the inverter (the brain of the system), and a 25-year workmanship warranty. The package is fully transferable if you sell your home. Our clients are also given ownership from day 1 with these extended warranties on parts, workmanship, and system performance — we are a centralized source of warranty, service, training, and support. Just call our 24/7 customer line (888) 815-6633.
- We have a great professional relationship with premium manufacturers (Premium Panasonic Certified Installer) – Top notch and nothing less, accessible implements make up our installations. Because our veteran engineers have done the research for you, your investment is protected in the long run. Our clients benefit in price, quality, and value from our volume procurement and direct relationships with premium manufacturers, such as Panasonic, LG, REC, and SunPower— the largest, most viable, and financially stable solar manufacturers in the world.
- We have a great track record – We are not a fly-by-night team. Our client testimonials are evidence of our phenomenal commitment and client satisfaction. You will have zero roof leaks, working with our seasoned, in-house crew members who hold C46 solar and C10 electrical licenses. We flawlessly install every roof plane with premium mounting and penetrations performed by installers with decades of meaningful experience. You will benefit from our Diamond Certified Home Improvement Performance Guarantee.
- We ensure our clients are protected – You will have safety. To prepare for the unexpected, we cover and protect our clients, their homes, and loved ones with a $5-million construction insurance policy.
- We assign an exclusive project manager to your site – Our partnership provides a personalized path to energy independence. Known for our comprehensive project management, we work tirelessly to offer our clients structure specific turnkey solutions regarding all designs, permits, inspections, and utility interconnection agreements.
- We provide lifetime support from skilled technicians - After many years supporting homeowners in their energy independence goals, we have asset management capabilities with ready to go technicians assigned to cover the entire state of California. The installation is important (it takes two to three days), but technical support and maintenance continue for decades, and we are there for you.
- We thrive off of feedback – You will be heard. We don’t believe in offering clients cookie-cutter solutions and then flipping the switch to hope for the best. For optimal energy production that compliments the aesthetics of your hard-earned real estate, we are prepared to offer custom, flexible designs to our clients.
- We only work with state-of-the-art German and American inverters – Our relationship with premium manufactures includes the inversion process which is critical to consistent and reliable energy generation. The DC-AC inversion process lasts for decades and is guaranteed throughout the useful life of the system.
- We monitor your system performance – Safeguarding system functionality is a point of emphasis with SolarUnion. Included at no extra cost, we monitor your system’s hardware and software performance via one portal for efficiently monitoring, managing and updating your system. You will be provided a month 12 production review, with necessary adjustments protected by warranty.
- We use perfectly matched Platinum Technology – Your system will routinely cover load requirements and more. To ensure you never have to sacrifice energy, our robust inverter-optimizer configuration ensures that we take consistent advantage of the maximum amount of power your solar system harvests and converts to clean power. That means our smart design also eliminates power losses caused by excess wiring. This translates into an efficacious system that saves you more money, enhances your rate of return, accelerates your payback period, and further reduces your carbon footprint.
- We help you save thousands of dollars with smart design − Working with our professionals can save you thousands of dollars with proactive design to avoid major, costly retrofits down the road. As California experiences significantly more power outages, your system will be integrated with premium components for increased roof capacity and the addition of battery backup and electric vehicle solutions. Your home will be good to go when you decide to make it 100% electric and automated. Switching from gas stove to electric stove, from central ac to split heat pumps or gas heaters to electric tankless heaters? No worries, you will have no constraints.
- We only employ seasoned, professional engineers – Teaming with dedicated and experienced technicians brings you peace of mind on your way to a brighter path. Joining these seasoned engineers makes the installation a positive experience, as they work with you to craft modular and future-proof designs that seamlessly allow for system expansion in both capacity and features. Our knowledgeable and friendly professionals are available to answer every one of your solar questions. We will walk you through the solar installation process from start to finish, being completely transparent so you understand exactly what's going on your roof.
- We treat our customers like family – How much we care for our customers is evidenced by our work. Just look at some of the glowing reviews left by past customers. We want you to be at ease. Unlike other companies, we offer the highest level of personalized service possible, so you can trust your solar solution will perform above and beyond your expectations.
We are there when you need us – that’s how you treat family.
Our 5-Star Reviews The Opinions That Matter Most
Erika Aguirre Customer Experience Manager
I am Erika Aguirre and I am a Customer Experience Manager at SolarUnion. My favorite part about working for this company is learning about green energy and energy efficiency for your home.
Talia Ruiz Strategic Accounts Manager
My name is Talia Ruiz and I serve as the Strategic Accounts Manager. My favorite part about working at SolarUnion is how the employees are a dynamic team that work together seamlessly to solve problems and give our customers the best experience.
Elyde Hernandez Project Manager
I am Elyde Hernandez and I serve as Project Manager at SolarUnion. My favorite part about working at SolarUnion is performing site surveys, meeting customers, and going through the process of installing solar with them.
Itzel Navarro Project Manager
I am Itzel Navarro and I serve as a Project Manager at SolarUnion. My favorite part about working at SolarUnion is working with customers throughout the process and helping them understand how their systems work and perform for the next two decades.
Gelica Seco Clean Energy Advocate
Working at SolarUnion makes me feel valued, they treat me as a family and they always appreciate my work. One of the most obvious reasons to work for a solar company is because it's a growing industry, which can typically mean that it isn't going anywhere. Solar energy is expanding enormously in Firestone, causing many inhabitants to seek alternative means to energy.
An Experienced & Certified Solar Company in San Francisco
Solar is becoming more and more accessible, and if you are interested in making solar power your new energy solution for your home or business, it is important to hire a company that is reliable, so you can enjoy every bit of your clean, renewable energy. Our skilled solar developers at SolarUnion are here to be your complete solar specialists, offering turnkey solutions you can count on. Whether you are looking for a roof inspection to see if your space is compatible, quality solar panel installations, an upgrade to your electrical panel, or an EV charging station put in, our team has you covered.
Not only do we offer workmanship and products that are second to none, but we also provide warranties that lead the industry. Every single one of our installations is backed by a 25-year performance guarantee and we keep your space protected with a 25-year roof integrity warranty.
To learn more about our services, or to schedule your appointment, call us today at (888) 815-6633.